Minimalist Packing?

 


We're off to Niigata tomorrow and I feel that my enthusiasm had led me to overpack.

As much as I am showcasing the mess I've made in the rearranged second living room, this is for reference when we do travel again and to see if I could have packed better. 

There are so many activities to be done in 4 days that my travel cube basically consists of a confusing array of seasonal activewear. Niigata, known for its cold breezes and lovely spring weather has led to me bring my summer running set along with my lonely snowboarding jacket since I saw my husband taking out the fishing gear. Confused but ready. Three years into this marriage and into this family, this would be my working internal slogan from now on.

White backpack: 
Clothes, Towel, Toiletries

Patterned Tote: 
Laptop, Camera, Bullet Journal, SNS Calendar, Gratitude Journal, Pens

Blue Backpack: 
Day Clutch, Ipad, EDC in case we'll be walking around the city proper 
scrounging the high-end thrift stores (is that in any way ironic?) 

Comments

Popular Posts