Suminagashi

 


Oh, the pretty things being physically tired can do. I needed a light creative outlet at the end of the day despite my whole body being hard at work making our sketches and plans come to life. Here are the pretty ones that came out of my numerous attempt of making more pigmented postcards from the marbling kit. A few weeks ago we were at Saitama, going through the now abandoned estate that still confusingly belongs to the family. I have never been more driven to use the pretty things we get to have because as all the clutter would have expressed, you cannot take material things with you when you die. Only regrets and wishes. 

That was grim, I know. But jazz is playing in the background and I have to look like I'm hard at work while my husband tries to translate everything I've written down on the website. Also, I7m trying to down all the whining I hear from the other side of the living room. This blog is supposed to be about vibing positively at what life hands me but there are times that I think all the sugar and dehydration takes over and I just got to be honest with myself. 

I scheduled this post to be set on the 20th of February but it's actually the 12th of March - a space to dump the photos that have been stifling my account. 


Comments

Popular Posts