Heyri Art Village GIFS





 Having too much fun with my officemate's camera so here are a couple of GIFS that helped me indulge in my vanity. Now I'm actually writing this in 2022 - but I'd rather file my old photos in order.

I still have the reversible coat and the gray t-shirt/sweater, the black bag broke the first time I used it even if it cost more than what I expected it to be.  Not so sure which tights I'm wearing but the shoes I do remember being one of the purchases I made a year ago in Japan. 

I remember having fun traveling alone though I'm also sure of being a little scared and unsure at the same time. 

I kept pushing myself all these years of facing unfamiliar environments - and now I'm living in a country and a culture I did not fully prepare to settle in. 

Comments

Popular Posts